Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2004 4:26:14 PM EDT
i have this leupold VARI-X II 2x7. i cant get it to sight in on 5 rifles  no matter the distance, i cant hit a 18x18 paper at 50 yds twice in 20 shots? doesnt leupold have a unconditional garuntee?? i hope so bc this scope cost bout $250 i want to put it on my ar-15 but not sighting in??? also something in side is rattling?doesnt sound too good? PLEASE HELP. im waiting on leupold to respond to me!
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 9:17:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Call leupold and tell them exactly that. You will have a new scope in a week.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:42:45 AM EDT
[#2]

also something in side is rattling?doesnt sound too good?

Nothing left to do but SEND IT BACK and they will rebuild the internals.

I just went thru this with a Burris scope.   Contact LEUPOLD and get a RA # or whatever they use.  Don't sweat it, they will fix it and make you happy, the lifetime warranty is EXACTLY why we blow the big bucks on name brand scopes.

Strangely, I have a LIFETIME guaranteed BUSHNELL  4X Sharpshooter from the late 70's/early 80's that is supposed to be the lowest quality they ever made...and it has survived all I could throw at it, including use on a .338 Win Mag.  Not bad for a $30 pos.

Paladin
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top