Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/17/2004 5:39:33 PM EDT
I have a Bushmaster flat top AR15 that I want to mount a Redfield ESD scope on.   Can anyone tell me what type of mount to use.  I have the rings for the scope.   Ive been looking around on the internet and have gotten more confused by whats out there.   Id like to spend less than $100 but I dont want to buy junk either.   Does anyone have any suggestions?   Thanks
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 6:15:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought Leupold QRW rings for my Bushy Varminter. I didn't like the idea of shimming on the A.R.M.S. which were also way overpriced. I have always been a Leupold fan and I the rings set me back $54 or something around that. I'm pleased with them...

www.leupold.com/products/tactical_products/mounts_tactical.htm
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 11:40:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 3:26:58 PM EDT
[#3]
The LaRue mount is a little more than you stated you would like to spend but once you go LaRue you never go back.....  LaRue Tactical
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 7:21:52 PM EDT
[#4]
You should look into Armaltes mount too
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 7:24:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top