Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/13/2004 4:19:36 PM EDT
Just  got through installing  my new kill flash into my aimpoint, seem to be a  clear view, with kill flash installed.
Also serve it purpose,  think this enhances the aimpoint or any  other optic, keep from giving away  you  position.

Hope this helps, those who are considering in using one,  so  far  looking through it in the  sun and  cloudy day and inside  of my house, seem  to  work  great.

TG
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 4:23:44 PM EDT
[#1]
If you have one of the tired Aimpoints they are nice to have when you are shooting into washout situations.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 10:41:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Which Aimpoint mount is used in these pictures?
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 6:50:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I  just got this aimpoint  less than  two weeks ago,  from a local gun shop.
all  they had on hand was B-square mount.
Im  currently  waiting on a tilt forward  mount from Sog.

That being said, this mount is solid enough and cowitness perfectly with iron sights.

TG
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 7:22:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Where did you get the see thru front cap? that"s cool.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 7:41:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Their made by Butler Creek, think their #4. Im  fixed to put the solid flip up  back  on.This is my  field  rifle,  the see through flip up,  could possibly  produce  glare.
I like the see through  flip ups, their quicker to put rifle into action, without fumbling to open up in a big hurry.

TG

Link Posted: 5/14/2004 10:19:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Is yours the screw in type of kill falsh or ar you just retaining it with the flip cap?

IPSC_GUY
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 11:08:10 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Is yours the screw in type of kill falsh or ar you just retaining it with the flip cap?

IPSC_GUY

The kill flash, screws in, just like the  exstended scope tube  does  on a scope.

TG
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top