Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/9/2004 7:32:49 AM EDT
I left my AR at my fathers ranch last weekend with a dead battery in my aimpont. I'me headed out there today and wanted to pick up a new batery for it but I don't recall the part # for the battery and im certain I will get the wrong one without the part# as I am a friggin idiot and all.

So does anyone know what the part # is please?
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:58:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Go  to http://www.aimpoint.com/  and look up  your aimpoint,click on batteries, it will tell you what battery to purchase, also alternative batteries that can be used.

TG
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 8:11:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Right there at the link that says batteries, I don't know why I thought the aimpoint site would'nt list the batterie type.

Thanks TG!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top