Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/4/2004 10:44:59 AM EDT
I was thinking about getting a LIPSKI barrel-band type front sight base for my RRA A4 Varmint barrel.*  What front sight is available for this which might be as rugged as the base?

Using this (it mounts out near the muzzle) would give me the longest possible sight radius given this very short carbine upper.  It is height adjustable so I can co-witness with the EOTech (if I can ever find a rev F to actually purchase).  I can get a true windage zero with the rear sight set at its mechanical windage zero.

*   I have one on another AR match rifle.  It is well made and I believe it is as rugged (strong, damage-proof) as the "normal" clamp-on front sight that fits on the gas block rail.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top