Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2004 4:46:07 PM EDT
just curious. i bought one of there scopes saturday did i take it up the tail pipe or not. it is a 6-24x42 long range varmint with mill dot reticle.i did not need it so now i am rifle shopping,or i may put it on my back-up ar. one of those rainy day nothing to do impulse buys, but i got it half off.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 7:22:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I was thinking of getting one a month ago and started a thread asking if anyone has any experience with their scopes.  I got ZERO response so I decided to wait.  Since then, I found out Hakko makes the scopes for them (saw it in an add in Shotgun News).  I've read good and bad things about that brand.  The scope you got was listed at $189.  

Take it out and give us your review.  It looks like a killer deal if the scope holds up.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 4:52:01 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks a lot azeric ill let you know if i ever get a chance to shoot
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top