Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/26/2003 4:48:18 PM EDT
Is $ 495 a good deal for a ex cond used TA44R-5 ? Trijicon lists full retail $ 950 but what do they really go for ?
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 5:14:56 PM EDT
[#1]
That's a pretty good price on used compact. The cheapest I've ever seen them new is about $575.00, although they can go as high as $900.00. Sound like a good deal to me.

Steve.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 6:13:19 PM EDT
[#2]
That is a good price. I would get the serial# andd call Trijicon to find out how old it is before if purchased it though. As long as it isn't too old it is worth it for sure.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 6:26:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:23:35 PM EDT
[#4]
It's probably only a year old and it seems to work fine, it's paying even $ 500 for a damn dinky little 1.5x scope that bothers me ! I think I'll pass on it and buy another CMP M1 instead .

Thanks for the responses. Tan  [wave]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top