Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/22/2003 10:46:45 AM EDT
Thanks to the thrice-great customer service department at Trijicon (I knew the price was so high for some good reason...) My TA-31 came back in today.

They fixed the problem with it hitting 4-feet left at 100 yds, I got to take it out today for some fun.

The range was crowded with a bunch of stink-stick shooters, but I squeezed some targets at 100 and 200 yds.

I sighted in the ACOG to hit about 2" high at 100 (middle of the top part of the band making up the donut)  Expecting my shots to be about dead center at 200.  

My 100 yd targets were everything I could have wished for.  At 200...well, there was still a little to be desired, though that may be an operator problem since it was cold out and I'm a wus, so I was rushing my shots.  

I'll have to check out the bullet drop chart for my ammo/barrel combo and see just where I should be sighting in at.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 1:14:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Man, that was a fast turnaround. Good to know about the kind of customer service they provide.

Zirc
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 1:27:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 1:32:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, I went at about 11:00 AM and there were 2 other shooters, then again at 2:00 and there were 4 other shooters.  

Whodathunkit?  

If the weather holds, I may stop back out tomorrow and actually take my time while I shoot - see just what it's capable of.
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 6:19:53 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm still waiting to get mine back. It's been about 3 weeks now.  How long did Trijicon have it?  Were you notified or did it just show up?

Glad to hear you're back on target.
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 6:33:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Well, probably about 3 weeks.  

They didn't call or anything, but I called them about a week after I had sent it to check on the status, and they told me I'd have it, probably not for X-mas, but for new-years.  

I about $hit a brick when I opened the package on my doorstep and found my ACOG inside!
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 5:28:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top