Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/18/2003 6:34:17 AM EDT
Well, I just got the ACOG for my rifle the other day, and like the fancy box it comes in heh. Got an ARMS #19s for mounting it too.

So how do you guys store yours? On the rifle with the cover over the scope? Separate and in the box after the range?

Link Posted: 12/18/2003 7:14:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Either on the rifle or in one of the pockets of my rifle case (which means my EO tech mounted instead).
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 9:01:05 AM EDT
[#2]
When I'm storing my AR w/ACOG, the ACOG stays on the rifle with the ScopeCoat cover on. When I clean the rifle I take it off (gotta love the #19S!!).
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 9:11:59 AM EDT
[#3]
My ACOGs are stored on the Carbines with scope coats in place. Carbines are stored in eagle cases in the safe with plenty of desiccant.
--RR
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 10:55:55 AM EDT
[#4]
On the rifle, no scope cover, in a rack.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 1:04:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Either on the rifle and in an unzipped Eagle case, in the pocket of the Eagle case if the rifle's wearing the Leupold, or bare nekid in corner looking cool.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 6:53:39 AM EDT
[#6]
I just bought a TA-52 rubber bikini for my TA-31F.  I got tired of cleaning the dust that collects while it sits in the rack.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 2:06:00 PM EDT
[#7]
The ACOG belongs on the rifle.  Mine is in the safe, bikini cover in place.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 6:59:30 PM EDT
[#8]
At a friends house .... who has been to busy to go shooting since loaned him the AOCG until the next time we shoot ..... LOL!

Actually he has it until the end of deer season as do not have an ARMs mount for the flint lock.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top