Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2003 4:55:55 AM EDT
I recently saw a picture of the TA11B
It sports a Circle Chevron ret. Its looks very cool and Im interested. It does not appear that it is rifle or Bullet specific, no bullet drop range finder. But it does appear to have several other bars and referrance points that could possible be used for ranging???
Anyway does anyone have specs on the actual retical, as in the Illum. Chevron, the triangle looks a little bigger than the TA11D.
any help or experiance would be great.
Im guessing its not real popular?
Im not to impressed by the range finder on my TA11D it can only be used in almost perfect conditions in the Bright sunlight, I hardly ever use it because of this.
This scope looks like I could probably use it on my AR10T or my M14A4.
chuck
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 8:07:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Good question! I havent got a clue... I would suggest calling, or emailing Trijicon. Im sure if whomever you talk to does not know, they can put you in touch with someone who does.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 8:24:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I seem to remember seeing this reticle in an old Trijicon catalog I have laying around somewhere.  I'll look for it.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 7:04:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys I appreciate it .
I love my TA11D but my only nag is, like I said above, the ranging ret is had to use. the Black contrast to a camo uniform in the shadowed woods or along a tree line is almost impossible to see, Is that guy at 400 or 500?? its so close between the two its annoying sometimes.
Im just thinking the TA11B may be a good general purpose site without he actual ranging ret. But just like several other manufactures it may have limited ranging capabilities with those referrance lines on it.
Ill call Trijicon today.
chuck
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 8:18:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Let us know that they say!
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 9:15:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeehaw!
[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/kisara/MamamiaThatsaNiceRet.jpg[/img]
They're in Redding,PRK for just under a grand.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 9:19:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Thats the one I remember seeing...couldnt find the damn catalog...
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 9:23:19 PM EDT
[#7]
I know its not a "moving" or floating reticle, but just staring at it reminds me of the red triangle BAC built into the alien's eye in PREDATOR...

Does that make me a Trijicon Buff?
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 12:35:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Trijicon Buffs?  I think you mean Trijicon geeks.  It is a cool reticle, though.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 10:36:00 AM EDT
[#9]
I prefer "Member of the Trijicon Borg", myself.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have two more subdural implants to finish my assimilation cycle.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 4:46:31 PM EDT
[#10]
GEEKS?
Ok Im guilty to, at least thats what my wife calls me every time I come home from the range with a smile on my face.
Well I emailed Trijicon On Sunday Night, Tuesday and Today, I havent heard a thing.
I am at a loss I love the Ret. And think Ill just go ahead and order one. Id like to use it on my AR10T for a medium range scope for urban or mountainous areas and the like. Ive got the M3LR VariX3 for the farther out stuff. I was going to go with the TA11C but I really dont want the Rabging ret like I discussed above. Just wish I knew what the size of the Chevron and Triangle are first.
Well we'll see I guess.
chuck
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 6:35:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top