Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/13/2003 2:48:59 PM EDT
My neighbor has his Bushmaster rifle outfitted with this optic from "China" (I hate that country) appears to be a decent for the price optic....illuminated recticle, rubber coated, nitrogen filled.......well how about it folks.....yes or no?
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 6:56:29 PM EDT
[#1]
The only things they make that are of decent quality, if you can call it that, is the AK clones.  But since AK rifles are crude to begin with, they'd be hard pressed to screw that one up too.
I'd stay away, I've learned my lessons in cheap shit, now I only buy ACOGs, US Optics and Leupold.  I buy American jeans, cowboy boots, computers, trucks and optics, or optics from Germany, watches made in Switzerland, Italian suits.  The Chicoms are not known to make anything exeptional.
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 9:21:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 9:29:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
TANSTAAFL
View Quote

Cheap Chinese Crap
(Even the nitrogen is fake)
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 6:25:53 AM EDT
[#4]
haha, what do they do, blow into the scope?
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 2:40:47 PM EDT
[#5]
So lets hear a bit more about this than I know some body or I have heard of them or its made in China. how about purchased used and not wanted type of detail. I right now am in a test it and try . I cant afford Acogs ugh for what I do with it. I have had simmons scopes for a real long time and they seem to be really nice. they do not cost much at all good quality for the money. NC star someone wanted to sell me one but I have been reasearching for reviews of it. Their website is vague really really vague.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 3:43:47 PM EDT
[#6]
VAGUE, like what you can expect? HMMMM, since they won't tell, who cares to find out by buying one can also be our human sacrifice:)
Jack
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 11:54:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 1:25:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Milsurp37,

I have known 3 who have owned this exact scope. The optic clarity isnt bad for the price. The scope will zero and is repeatable. If you really want one, go over to the Assaultweb and look up RT. He sells them.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top