Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/9/2003 7:55:35 AM EDT
ive had my eotech for awhile now and it would seem the clicks are worth much more than the 1/4 moa that there are sopposed to be.
id have to say my experience is they are 1.75 moa on my sight. i can shift the point of impact nearly 1 inch at 50 yards with one click.

anyone else experience this or is mine defective? the clicks arent terible consistant feeling either. some snap in nice and others roll in uneventfully.
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 8:58:32 AM EDT
[#1]
That certainly does not sound right.  The EOTech manual states that each click is 1/2" MOA or 1/4" change at 50 yards.  This is exactly how it is for my 552.

Make sure you have mounted the EOTech securely to your receiver. Mount the sight on the rail and push it forward as far as you can, tighten the thumb screw hand tight then give it an extra 1/4" turn with a coin.

If you are still getting that much change per click I'd definitely give EOTech a call.  Make sure to keep us posted on how it gets resolved.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top