Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/6/2003 5:23:36 PM EDT
I just picked up a 2x red trigangle acog from botach. Shouldn't it come ready to mount on a carry handle like the full size version?

Mine did not come with the carry handle base, or the special ring mount/screws. Should I be contacting botach? If I buy a base, which one will clear the front sight on my 16" flattop?
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 7:40:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Whats the exact model number? The ones with the M16 mount should come with a small screw a washer and another sort of washer thing that allows it to mate to the underside of the carry handle.
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 7:58:32 PM EDT
[#2]
TA40-2 Red Reticle
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 8:00:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry, but contacting Botach is what first started the problem.
Jack
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 9:02:10 PM EDT
[#4]
The TA40-2 does not come with any mount. You will have to purchase the "special ring mount" separately.

The correct base for mounting the TA40-2 to an M16 carry handle is the "MM01".

[url]www.trijicon-inc.com/user/parts/products1.cfm?PartID=217[/url]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top