Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2003 7:13:10 AM EDT
Really pleased , mounted with no problem and can't help but admire the quality of this scope.

I want to thank all of you who have posted advise especially to Fro who posted the excellent pics and the guy ( dont remember screen name) who posted a picture showing the actual eye relief was more like 2.5" intead of 1.5" as listed , this was a big deal for me and made up my mind to get the TA 31.

Thanks ,

Jack
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 9:32:30 AM EDT
[#1]
That guy that looks like Kevin Costner is new-arguy, he's the one that posted the eye relief pics I think.
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 2:32:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Also just got my TA31 ... finding as I show friends the "donut" I am getting responses such as:

Darn, that is a bright and clear image (from nearly everyone).

Do not see how you can aim up close (of course they keep the second eye closed as they focus very closely on the X4 image of a still object .... )

Can not see as much through the ACOG as my Eotech (again wonder if the 2nd eye is open ;-).

The Leupold mil dot has a better aiming point ...

About that point if I am lucky they begain to realize that the ACOG has run with everything at the same time .... (if not then repeat as needed [;)]

Link Posted: 10/31/2003 2:34:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome to the club [:D].

The more you shoot with it, the more you will like it.
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 2:38:04 PM EDT
[#4]
TA31 is da shizzlenit
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 2:51:30 PM EDT
[#5]
TA31 purely rocks. Now I want TA31F [:D]
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 3:29:26 PM EDT
[#6]
I love my TA-31F!!
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 8:36:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Kevin Costner, dang. For years people always said Emillio Esteves.

Glad you like the TA31. They do rock! Now I am trying to get a TA11!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 12:21:29 PM EDT
[#8]
new_arguy,
Did you get the TA11 you were saving for from EE or where ever I saw someone saving one for you? I'm ordering one next week from G&R. Once in a while I can take it off of my AR and strap it on to a flat top SA58 and no one end up wearing it as a monical [B)]
Nuts{WoC}
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top