Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2003 7:07:36 AM EDT
I just got off the phone with Jarrod and he said BM's policy is to now charge full shipping on all orders.  I am very disappointed to hear this. (For those that dont know you use to could call BM and for small parts like a front site post they would stick it in an envelope and only charge a buck or two for shipping but NO MORE!)
So can someone recommend another source for the extra(.40) tall front site post like the one that BM sells.  And yes I already know that I really do need it.  I am not so poor that I can not afford the shipping but paying 6.50 shipping for a 4.95 part sucks. So until I change my mind or find another source I will just live with my current site turned all the way out.    Thanks
And A big thanks to all the companys that keep shipping cost reasonable like ADCOFirearms and GPSS.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 9:39:41 AM EDT
[#1]
DPMS has them
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 12:16:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Did you put on an ARMS #40?  Bushmaster told me I needed it, but I checked around and most said I didn't.  I put it on a RRA M4 Entry and I didn't need a taller sight post.  It sighted in just fine.  Actually, I don't think I even needed to make any adjustments to the front sight.
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 4:36:38 AM EDT
[#3]
J&T has the posts, give them a shout.
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 9:58:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Yea, Ipam using an arms 40 and I have to adjust/screw my front sight as far out as possible for it to be right. I can get by fine with it as is but it would look more correct with the taller sight.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top