Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/9/2003 1:39:09 PM EDT
I just installed a ARMS 45c on my 16 J&T build gun. I am now looking for a Aimpoint that is non magnified/waterproof and will co-witness. Which one and Which ARMS mount will I need?

Thanks
Omni
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 2:21:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I recommend the Comp ML2 and the ARMS 22M68 throw lever, they can be installed with spacers to provide a correct co-witness, we sell a ton of 22m68's

I am putting a section together on co-witnessing under buildups need pics of different setups if anyone would like to send em!
Thanks
Robert

[url]www.rbprecision.com[/url]
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 2:34:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Agree.  The ML2 with M68 is the way to go.  Just to be clear, no spacer is needed to co-witness with the irons while mounted on the 45.

Ray  
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 3:34:12 PM EDT
[#3]
For your SIR #45c you just need the #22/M68 with the Aimpoint of your choice to have proper co-witness.

As far as the Aimpoint, I suggest as RBP posted, the ML2. but if you do plan on getting some type of NVD in the future the additional 40 dollars spend on a M2 is a good idea.
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 8:30:25 PM EDT
[#4]
ARMS 22M68 and a M2. My $.02
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top