Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2003 5:38:44 AM EDT
Anyone have any experience with the Hakko red dot optics?  A guy next to me at the range had one on his AR a couple of weekends ago.  Nice looking optic and it has 4 reticles to choose from.  I have an Aimpoint and am not thinking about switching, but am interested for possible future configurations.

Any experiences/thoughts appreciated.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 5:42:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I recently got one and it works very well. Hakko makes optics for several other companies to rebrand.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 9:29:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I picked up a BED-24 (last year's model) and have had great luck with it.  I did have to trim the selector switch on the sight to fit it ahead of an ARMS 40 though.  I am curious about the long term reliability of the zero as the positive detents as you switch reticules seems a bit light.  Luckily I like the ones that are bottomed out against the far left and far right adjustment.

Jeff D.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top