Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/27/2003 8:09:56 PM EDT
Looking at getting an arms sir...  Slimline or bilevel???

Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/27/2003 8:16:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Why are you deciding which to get when you can have both? Just get the ARMS #50 SIR. It is both Bi-level and slim line. Its the way to go in my view.
Link Posted: 9/27/2003 8:37:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/28/2003 4:53:00 AM EDT
[#3]
I got the 50 because I have a EO-Tech 552, one thing not advertised with the longer EO-Techs you have to take off the sight to change batteries, the latch can flip up but the battery case isn't going anywhere while mounted.
Link Posted: 9/28/2003 5:43:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes, go wi the 50!  It's the flexible SIR and will work with any setup you want.

BTW, I've got a 552 on mine and it's no problem removing the EOTech when changing the batteries.  It returns to zero just fine on my SIR 50 and at most I have to change battery on my Rev. E twice a year.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top