Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/25/2003 10:52:04 AM EDT
is there a place/person who will cut-down your removable carry handle (as in keep only the sight, not the actual handle), or sell you one that is already cut-down??  i saw a few that looked really good, but i woundn't be able to cut it down and keep it looking nice..  i know that a couple of places sell sights like this that are manufactured already like what i want, but i didn't like the way they looked (call me a nitpicker)..  but i saw a few cut-down ones that looked great, and if someone could do it to the handle that i already have, that would be much better.  

thanks
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 11:06:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Believe [b]MSTN[/b] on the EE can fix ya up, with a cut-down carry handle A2 rear sight.

Mike
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 11:33:01 AM EDT
[#2]
KKF will cut handles down for you. (See the KKF forum on the Industry page. Or just buy the fixed LMT sight that MSTN sells.
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 12:19:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Look at the new rear sight from Cavalry Arms. Looks just like the plastic Canadian C7 sight supplied with the Elcan only it's made from aluminum. Uses A1 sight parts.
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 2:10:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I believe K2 Sports (a sponsor of the site, BTW) was cutting them down at one time.  I did one once and it really was very easy...and looked good.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top