Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2003 3:47:19 PM EDT
I was thinking of buying a Tasco Mildot (now under the Bushnell name?). Are these scopes worth it. I know they are cheap ($) wise, just wondered if they would stand up to the punishment being mounted on a FAL? Thanks
Link Posted: 9/23/2003 3:39:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Must not be a popular question? Or maybe you are telling me to not bother with the scope?
Link Posted: 9/23/2003 6:18:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Go to the SWFA forum on the Industry board and you'll find several threads, I think one or two may be tacked.
Link Posted: 9/23/2003 6:47:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got one on a DSA STG-58 with the DSA mount... is the SuperSniper 10x42M. quality is excellent for this model, has been very durable and is repeatable. Mounted with ARMS Throw lever rings and they return to zero after removing and remounting. takes 10 seconds! I don't have any experience with the Tasco/Bushnell models. Try SWFA.com, they are having the exact SS models built to same mil-spec standard in same factory as Tasco used. Hope this helps.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top