Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/18/2003 9:33:50 AM EDT
I plan on getting the bushnell holosight that uses two(2) N type lithium batteries.  I have yet to find this tye of battery on the internet.  I have found plenty 3v single batteries, but would any of these work instead of two single 1.5v?  If they stack, then I would assume that one could just sub out one taller 3v battery for two shorter 1.5v batteries...?

Thanks for any clarification.
Fidel
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 9:49:16 AM EDT
[#1]
N cell batteries can be found at Radio shack, walmart, and all sort of local store where you buy batteries.  

3v will not work.
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 11:39:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
the bushnell holosight that uses two(2) N type lithium batteries.
View Quote

Just an observation on my part. All of the N batteries I have seen are alkaline, not lithium. I may have missed some but my 511 came with alkaline.
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 12:14:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a 551 and i called EOTECH the duracell alkaline is what you want, if they make a lithium it won't blink when it gets low it will just quit .I to feel the lithium would last longer but i could'nt fimd any. I got mine for $1.49 a two pack so the price is no problem .I love this sight I cant seem to miss with it and it is fast ,at 52 my eyes are not what they used to be and this sight did the trick .
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 12:34:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 4:43:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the replies.

Fidel
Out
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 10:18:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Sweet!

I got a bushnell holosight II on ebay for $180.
Slightly used but in excellent condition.

Should have pics in a while of it mounted on the ar.

Fidel
Out
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top