Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/16/2003 6:54:59 AM EDT
Hello,

I am pretty new to the whole ACOG scope line.  I have read many of the posts and am now officially confussed.

What is BAC?

I see many people prefering the TA31's in some configuration or another.  Is the reticle the main difference between all of these?

What is the downside to the TA01NSN vs. the TA31's?

I am simply looking for a good quality scope to put on my 16" barreled carbine for predator (fox/coyote) calling and hunting.

Any info or experiences are appreciated.

Thanks!

Mark
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 9:20:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 9:33:10 AM EDT
[#2]
So, if I understand this correctly, the BAC feature on some of the ACOGs would lend itself more towards the CQB type applications rather than my hunting purposes?

Unless I am attacked by a pack of hungry coyotes! [:D]

Thanks!

Mark
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 9:43:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 9:58:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Do you know what a TA31F would ballpark for, money wise???

Are these readily available?

Thanks!

Mark
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 11:31:39 AM EDT
[#5]
$800 - $850 is a reasonable price range for a TA31F.  Check the Equipment Exchange here on AR15.com.  Also, [url]www.adcofirearms.com[/url], [url]www.csgunworks.com[/url] and C4iGrant who posts in this forum usually have a line on these scopes on a frequent basis.
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 12:13:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top