Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2003 10:31:49 AM EDT
Ok I just bought this;

now what kind of mount would work well.  I plan on getting an Aimpoint or Eotech but for now have a cheap red dot.  Without getting bent over and raped what kind of mounts are good for it and where can I get them?  I do want the ability to co-witness.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 10:49:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 4:15:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Save up for an eotech!  perfect cowitness with irons on flattop.

And get some PermaSlikG from Georgia Precision for your mags :)
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 6:01:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Aimpoint M2/ARMS 22M68/ARMS Cantilever Spacer/ARMS 40 STD

Check the Equipment Exchange on this site and you will have the best prices after looking for about 5 minutes.

If you cant afford the optic now just buy the ARMS 40 STD and keep researching optics and mounts.  Dont get the regular ARMS 40 as the notch sucks and ruins the sight picture.  Make sure its a new version with slim dial if its used.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 8:34:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top