Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2003 10:26:46 AM EDT
I am thinking of getting a SIR for my M4 preban,  And pretty sure I want a slim line, but haven't decided if I want a bi-level or not.  I have about every type of Optics out there.  So what do you think?
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 10:37:47 AM EDT
[#1]
bi-level is definitely the best available SIR system.  I recently installed one for my friend, compare to the #45-M I have, the slim line for one is great in the hand and the bi-level makes easy to mount an EOTech up front.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 8:40:47 PM EDT
[#2]
The ARMS #50 bi level SIR, is in my opinion, not only the best SIR, but the best handgaurd, FF, rail system available. Still waiting to play with a URX though [;)]
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 8:44:00 PM EDT
[#3]
#58 Bi-level SIR :)

but you need a mid length
(camera dead - pics tomorrow)

A bird told me the URXII's are coming along very nicely...
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 9:42:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
#58 Bi-level SIR :)

but you need a mid length
(camera dead - pics tomorrow)

A bird told me the URXII's are coming along very nicely...
View Quote

Bird......  I got it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 1:23:56 AM EDT
[#5]
As an owner of a #45-C and #51, if I needed another SIR it would [i]definitely[/i] be a bi-level.

All of this EOTech talk has got me  [thinking]  but I'd need a bi-level to actually go that route.

Chris
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 10:37:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Chen, Birds are very intelligent...

The #58
[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=17145[/img]

Hopefully I can get some better pics today.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 2:48:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks I ordered a slim line, bi level.  I guess when it comes in I will be selling my RIS.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 3:17:12 PM EDT
[#8]
STLRN,

Keep the RIS too - you can never have enough rail systems
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 3:29:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Kevin

The problem with it sitting on the shelf I will be tempted to buy another rifle to put it on.  I know it is hearsy but I don't need anymore for along time.  I am in the same boat with a BM 16" H-Bar and Reflex II, if I don't get them up for sale soon I will be tempted to build another rifle.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 8:17:16 PM EDT
[#10]
I know how you feel...

I have three Lowers - and almost 15 uppers (it will be soon)

Better shot of the SIR #58
[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=17194[/img]

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=17193[/img]

But give in and get another :)

Its good for you.

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top