Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/9/2003 7:28:41 PM EDT
Just wondered if anyone owns one of these scopes, how they like it, how clear are the optics, etc.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 5:53:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I've got a 6x24 Mildot and a 4x16x50. The Elites are awesome scopes. They have clear optics, Ti tubes, low profile target knobs that have repeatable adjustments, look great and are very reasonably priced. I've owned or do own Leupold Vari X III, Nikon, Weaver and Burris scopes and the Elites are the best, IMHO.
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 7:18:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a 2.5-10 and it is an excellent scope, better than my 3.5-10 Leupold as far as brightness and clarity.
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 7:56:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Just wondered if anyone owns one of these scopes, how they like it, how clear are the optics, etc.  
View Quote

I looked at those but after looking at the illumination of the Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56mm scopes I was convinced to spend the extra money. Now that I've been using it I'm even more impressed. They do have a Mildot reticle available as well.
--RR
[url]http://www.nightforceoptics.com/[/url]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top