Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/6/2003 3:02:37 AM EDT
I have a Trijicon Reflex w/ 6.5 min dot that is about 6 years old.

I recently acquired a new Reflex sight which is identical to the older sight except for the dot, which is at least twice as bright as the older Reflex.

I'm considering sending the older sight back to Trijicon for a refurb.  I am also considering having them change the sight to the large 10 min dot.

Has anyone sent there sight back to Trijicon for service or repair?

Were you happy with the service you received (cost, turn around time, etc)?

Any info appreciated.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 5:05:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I've had to deal with Trijicon customer service three times now. Twice for pistol sights where the lamp failed before the warranty expired and once to request additional mounting hardware for the ACOG.

They are working on one of the front sights for me right now, so can't say on that one; but in every other case they have been fast, extremely courteous and top notch service.

Given the work load there with the war, I would expect that they are not quite as fast at the moment since civilian stuff likely has lower priority; but so far in dealing with them the service and courtesy is just as I remembered it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 3:51:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I sent in one Acog last week.  Will repost with results as soon as I hear from them.  My rep was Carrie L., who was very helpful on the phone and email.    
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top