Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2003 1:50:05 AM EDT
I placed an order for a ARMS #40A and a couple other odds and ends on Tuesday night.  They gave me a 10% discount and the order arrived Thursday afternoon.

Now that's how to do business! They will be getting more of mine.
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 3:06:12 PM EDT
[#1]
So what did it end up costing you for the #40?
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 3:09:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Ive had nothing but good experiences with AZ gunrunners.

Link Posted: 9/5/2003 3:12:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Gary is a good guy. I worked for him for a couple of years before he moved his operation to Pine.
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 3:39:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I just bought a ACOG TA31-F from him. I had it in 2 days. Gary gave great service on call back and shipping.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 2:37:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
So what did it end up costing you for the #40?
View Quote

His website price is $95.95 but he gave me 10% off, so it was $86.36

Shipping was $9.00 for the entire order and time between placing the order and delivery was less than 48 hours.

Some folks may have had a slightly lower price, but nobody had a lower price, online ordering, and same day shipping for $9.00

I recently paid a Texas company $14.00 for shipping and it took 7 days After that experiance i'm being more careful about shipping cost, order processing delays, and delivery times.

Brownells and Az Gunnrunners seem to be two of the best about getting it out the door on time and for a fair rate.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top