Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2003 3:56:39 AM EDT
I recently got a good deal on a NIB ACOG off of eBay.  Well the flat top I wanted to put it on was done and went to mount it.  The vertical adjustment to the reticle stopped working as I was collimating it.  Now I have to send it to Trijicon to get it fixed, hopefully they will not take too long.  I was plannig on shooting it in this week end, but I have to wait till it comes back now.
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 6:45:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Did you notice any tightness to the adjustment before it gave out?

Let us know how Trijicon handles it for you, though they have always been good to me in the past with service for my non-ACOG products.
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 10:06:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Nope I gave it like 1-1/2 complete rotations and it stopped working.  The lady at the company said to mail it in and it would take 2-3 week and I would have it back.
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 3:35:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Which version? ACOG TA01NSN?
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 3:43:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes it was a TA01NSN.  I hadn't even had a chance to shoot it yet, so hopefully it will come back in less time predicted.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:42:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Did you get it back yet? What results?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:43:30 AM EDT
[#6]
They sent me a new one a few weeks latter.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top