Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2003 5:54:07 PM EDT
hey everybody,

I want to mount a doctor optocs doctor-sight on top of my scope.
   Will the the doctor optics standard 3/8" .22LR mount fit the ARMS#22TRC? Or will I have to get doctor optics weaver rail mount for the ARMS#22TRR?

TIA
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 8:38:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I have their weaver rail mount on mine, dont know if the other one will work or not?
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 9:01:28 PM EDT
[#2]

How do you like your doctor-sight?
what distance did you sight yours in at?
is yours mounted on top of a scope also?

thanks

how does the J-point sight compare?

Link Posted: 9/1/2003 9:30:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Eh... I like it so - so. Its somewhat hard to use monted that far forward. If I mounted it to the rear ring it would be in the way of my adjustment knob. I have mine zeroed at 15 yards at the moment, but Im not married to it being zeroed at that distance. I havent really done a lot of shooting with the Dr site atdifferent distances to find out where it is best set at.
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 10:07:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a J - point sight that I mounted on a cheap "gooseneck" mount from CDNN.  I had to do some modifications to the mount to be able to use my iron sights with it, but now the 4 MOA dot is good out to the battle zero (200 yds) of the iron sights.  I don't know how to post pics here, but I did manage to get some on at 1911forum.com under the long arms section.  The thread is "my baby" or something of the like.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top