Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2003 7:53:14 PM EDT
Looking for a decent quality illuminated recticle scope for A2 20" HBAR. Trying to keep the price right around $200 or under. Been looking a the ATN 5x33l and Simmons aetec 3.8-12x44. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 8:01:25 PM EDT
[#1]
The ANT 5x33 is a "good" scope - not excellent, not expensive, not a $1400 Leupold or $4100 US Optics scope.

Built like a tank, has a range finder, bullet drop compensator, and an etched retical.
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 8:51:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree, the ATN Professional 5x33. I believe Sportsman's Guide has them for like $220.
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 12:13:57 PM EDT
[#3]
How about Millet lightning 3-9x44 anyone tried this scope? I have never owned a Millet scope how is their quality to others in the same price range? Thanks again!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top