Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2003 11:07:12 AM EDT
I have a 552D that I bought back in march when I didn't know the difference between the D and E models. Mine's marked Feb of 2003, so it must have been about the last D's made. Anyway, I've never actually used an EoTech with the new rubbarized buttons, so how important are they?
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 1:23:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Helps if you are wearing gloves, operate under wet conditions and or use your rifle at night.
other then that, the Rev D is just fine.  

of course the look cool got to have factor, as long as the upgrade is within your budget, then why not.  I bet you will find guys looking for a deal on a slightly used 552
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 4:19:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I could probably recoup most of what I spent and I guess I just need to decide how cool I need to be....

By the way, do you know if there are any new revisions or models of EOTech's coming out?
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 5:52:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't have an E, but my BIGGEST complaint about the Eotech is the controls.  Rev E seems to address this-so go for it!  I'm not one to talk though, I went back to the Aimpoint.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top