Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/20/2003 7:10:45 AM EDT
Does anyone happen to know if ARMS inc. has it's own website? I recently purchased a #40 flip-up rear sight which included no literature whatsoever as to the "horizontal line" aperature that I've been reading about the last couple of days here on ARFcom. Mine doesn't have it. Am I missing out on something? Apparently there is more than one model, to which I've found no information. Is there somewhere I can go to get more info on the different models or to get replacement parts, should I ever need to? Also, what are the windage properties per click? Are they the same as a standard A2 rear sight?
Thanks and SEMPER FI-

Cpl West
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 7:13:12 AM EDT
[#1]
www.armsmounts.com
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 7:21:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you EWB101! I appreciate it.

SEMPER FI -

CPl West
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 6:04:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Now, if they'd only update the @#$%#$%^ thing!
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 7:39:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Just call them or e-mail them.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top