Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2003 10:47:39 PM EDT
One of the things i cant stand about my Holosight is it requires tools (an allen wrench) to install or remove.

I was getting ready to order an Eotech and was under the impression that they had incorperated a single thumb screw attachment instead of the allen screws. But i just saw a thread with a 552 pictured and its held on with the same allen screws as my Holosight...

Do certain models come with a thumb screw and other with allen head screws?
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 11:21:53 PM EDT
[#1]
The 511 I had came with both a thumbscrew, AND an allen-head screw. I'll go out on a limb, and assume they do this with the 550-series as well.
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 2:21:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Any that I've ever rec'd had both screws as well.
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 6:20:00 AM EDT
[#3]
My 552 came in the box with the allen screw installed.  The box also contained the thumbscrew which I quickly installed.
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 11:34:26 AM EDT
[#4]
I also have the 552 and it came with the thumb screw.

Posible yours just got mispackaged? give the dealer a call.
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 5:19:07 PM EDT
[#5]
I wonder if I could get the thumb screw for my HOLOSight II?  Hmmmmmm . . . Where should I go to start looking?
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top