BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2003 4:24:51 PM EDT
Hi All friends ,

Why I find more AR15 front sight tower
and buttstock , They will shown post-ban and pre-ban ,What the difference of the post-ban and pre-ban front sight tower and buttstock .

Thank for your help
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 4:41:01 PM EDT
[#1]
In the USA, a post ban  Ar15 front sight  tower will not have the bayonet lug. A post ban buttstock will not collapse. There are however legal post ban fake collapsible stocks that are pinned so they cant be collapsed.

Full-Auto
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 5:00:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank very much Full-Auto

I only a airsoft user ,Because My country law will not allow We own real gun ,But I can own
Some real parts ,RAS ,Sight tower ,buttstock
(all barrel and bolt parts do not allow )
So I want to find out more parts on your country .So I need understanding more about gun parts

Thank for your help again [:)]

Here is my  collection airsoft picture ,Hope this picture can share to all U.S friends :

http://shop.intrudershop.com.tw/pic_post/1d1d9e4f241a7de1f9fa40d12879313f
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 7:34:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Very nice rifles.
I especially like the H&K...and the grenade at the bottom of the pic!
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 7:54:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks JayCeeNC,

But All my rifles only Can shoot the 6mm BB bullet.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top