Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/8/2003 1:55:46 PM EDT
Anybody have any experience with the Trijicon AccuPoint series scopes??

They have higher magnification than several of the other series and are fairly reasonably priced.  I know they are riflescopes and and not tactical scopes but I have seen riflescopes on a bunch of ARs.
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 2:43:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I like them both, the 1.25-4 and 3-9, I have used them on a bolt action and an AR15.  They are very clear and the tritium/fiber optic combo works very well.  The BAC feature is the same as the TA31 and Compact ACOG series.  I have replaced mine with a Leupold Mk4 and an ACOG, kinda like going from a Camaro to a Corvette, both good but one is a little better.  Email me if you might be interested in either Accupoint.  [email protected]
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 4:10:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Anybody else have one of these scopes?
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 7:23:50 AM EDT
[#3]
I tried a 3-9 on an AR.  It worked out quite well.  They are good scopes.  Watch-Six
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top