Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2003 9:23:51 PM EDT
I'm looking for input on quality scope mounts for my A2 reciever. Any suggestions/opinions would be appreciated
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 10:04:34 PM EDT
[#1]
The only carry handle mounts I have experience with are the ARMS #39A2, the #2, and the Leatherwood mount. All 3 work well, but with the Leatherwood, you lose the ability to use the irons if the scope gives up the ghost for some reason. The #39A2 works well, but unless you also plan some use for the lower rail, the #2 mount would be your best choice.
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 10:35:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 4:28:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a bi-level scope mount off my carry handle and use my aimpoint to co-witness. I have also mounted a Springfield Armory scope on the carry handle when I go varmint hunting. It works just fine sitting that high, one thing I found is that a delta cheek piece is absolutly mandatory for precision shoots. It lines up your cheek perfectly to the scope.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top