Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/5/2003 7:00:40 AM EDT
Does anyone know if the armed forces have assigned a NSN to the Trijicon TA31f,,,like the did to the TAO1NSN?

thanks
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 2:43:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Hello all!  Just got home from the desert.

My TA31F has NSN 1240-01-412-6608 on the side of it.  
Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 3:25:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome back!
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 6:51:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 5:42:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll second the welcome back and add a thanks for going in the first place.

Now how about sharing your impressions of the TA31F in action with us?
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 12:54:33 PM EDT
[#5]
A second thanks - I really can't give a military operational impression of the TA31F, as I'm an aviator & the only weapon I get to carry (read: forced to carry) is the #*@%$^ M9.  [:(]
The ACOG I was referring to is on one of my personal ARs.  If I could afford it, I'd have an ACOG for each one.  I can, however, speak for the large numbers of special ops folks I had the privelige of transporting that they like the ACOGs.  Depending on location, I seemed to notice far more magnified optics on tricked-out M4s than Aimpoints or EOTechs.  (& I saw more EOTechs than Aimpoints on the big boys' weapons, BTW.)
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 3:29:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Welcome back!  It's good to see the ACOGS being put to good use by the high speed guys.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top