Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/24/2003 1:01:41 PM EDT
I wish I knew how to add a poll.  Here goes:
seem to be the same price. OKO or C-More for my .22 Target pistol.  Yes it has a Weaver rail not the 7/8 typical .22 rail.
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 2:09:33 PM EDT
[#1]
which ever is cheaper.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 8:11:12 PM EDT
[#2]
OKO.  its probably cheaper, and is superior.  i have two on seperate AR's and am very happy.  for a pistol they are great because of the light weight (2.3oz).
you don't hear much positive reviews on the CMore...there is a thread in the last week discussing this same topic....
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 9:01:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 9:07:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 6:35:14 AM EDT
[#5]
OKO - hands down its not even a close competition.
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 9:24:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
OKO is much better than the C-Less.

-Troy
View Quote

[:)]
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 5:18:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Here is an interesting delima. The C more is more at home on a pistol than a rifle as this is what they were designed for how ever the OKO is a better set up. Right now the all of the other IPSC cats I shoot with are lining up to slap me but oh well truth be told get the OKO.

IPSC_GUY sends
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 12:26:23 AM EDT
[#8]
I am also in the hunt for a dot sight for my tgt .22.  The smallest dot offered for the OKO is 4 MOA.  You might want to think about what size dot will work for your application.  I am looking for a 1 or 2 MOA dot as the 4 MOA coveres too much of the tgt for precision shooting.  The only choices seem to be EOTec w/ 1 moa and 65 moa ring / Nikon with variable dot size / Hako makes one with 1, & 2 moa dots but I have yet to locate a source for this one / Aimpoint 2x w/ 2moa and C more 2moa.
You might find this helpful:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=18&t=164971&page=5
scroll down the page for 2 comparisons between 1 and 4 moa dots.
http://cmore.com/diode.html
more info on dot size at distance.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top