Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/20/2003 5:39:53 PM EDT
This maybe a loaded topic, but what is the genral opinion on Russian scopes? For those of us that don't want to spend and grand?

Cheers, Chris
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 12:40:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I've had good luck with the Kobra, and the PSO series...don't know about some of the others I've seen...I don't know any one else who has one, and I've never even seen one in person.  

The general consensus is Russian optics can be a real bargain, IF you get the right stuff, made in the right factory.  Knowing which is which, though is the key, and I just haven't got a clue.  

I'm sure Tantal knows, but he only sells the AK mount/military stuff, although I'm sure he knows what's up with the different manufacturers.  
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 11:02:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I just bought a russian 3x 2+Gen night scope thats awesome it has a built in adjustable red dot,A built in IR Illuminator,and come with abuilt in weaver pic mount for my flat top,and a focusing ring for different distances for $375
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top