Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2003 6:39:48 PM EDT
I POSTED A MESSAGE ABOUT GREEN LASER SIGHTS ON THE 14TH OF THIS MONTH. SEEMS EVERYBODY THINKS THERE THE WAY TO GO, BUT NO ONE BOTHER TO ANSWER MY QUESTION. BEAMSHOT HAS A <1> MILE LASER <2000> IN GREEN UP FOR SALE NOW, AND FOR ALL YOU FOLKS OUT THERE, THAT ARE INTERESTED IN THEM , THERE TO MUCH MONEY OR YOU DON'T KNOW WHY YOUR ASKING THE QUSTION. DON'T BOTHER POSTING THE QUESTION IF YOUR SCARED OF THE ANSWER. EVEN THE STAFF WAS AFRAID TO GET IN ON THIS ON. QUITE FRANKLY, THE MODERATOR OF THIS SITE WAS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND, AND HASEN'T BEEN AROUND FOR MONTHS. IF YOU THINK YOU MITE HAVE ANY CLUE WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT ON THIS SUBJECT, PLEASE RESPOND.

THANKS
JIM
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 6:49:46 PM EDT
[#1]
How about a link to that post?

By the way, what's in Ohio?
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 6:52:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe no one cares?
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 6:59:22 PM EDT
[#3]
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP YOUR SEEM TO BE A REAL TEAM AR-15 .COM PLAYER
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 7:00:14 PM EDT
[#4]
evanjlud1- Relax there Francis.

Now that you have posted this on every Topic forum.Im sure your bound to find what your looking for.

Not many people utilize Gas Masks while they shoot so Im not sure of the iminent interest's in Lasers.

Is'nt that about all they are good for??
P.S.   I DONT CARE!

GOOD NIGHT*****
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 7:07:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Wow, this is fun... and I'm getting a +1 everytime I get to tell you you're a prick!

For the third time, [whacko]
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 7:09:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP YOUR SEEM TO BE A REAL TEAM AR-15 .COM PLAYER
View Quote

Maybe its because you posted the same thing in three different forums, with the same attitude and all the caps letters.  Maybe no one has been logged on that has any knowledge of what your asking?  Instead you start THREE threads with an insulting tone.

YOU, sir, should learn some manners and some respect instead of acting like a punk.
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 7:10:18 PM EDT
[#7]
I'M NOT A PRICK,  YOU FOLKS JUST DON'T HAVE ANY ANSWERS,  SO I'M A PRICK!!! AND THATS COOL,  BUT JUST LET A BROTHER KNOW,  YOU DON'T .
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 7:11:42 PM EDT
[#8]
What is your point

a Green laser?

Thats does 1 mile?

From Beamshot [%|]
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 7:11:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Should everyone with an account on the board post that they don't know about this?  Good Grief!
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 7:13:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Man, I could score some major post points by putting a "I have no clue" in every thread.
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 7:13:51 PM EDT
[#11]
LUMP-
I TOOK A MIND AND WATCH THREE OF MY PLAYERS GO DOWN DOWN,  I WAS FIRST,  SO YES I AM A TEAM PLAYER.
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 7:15:32 PM EDT
[#12]
You lost your mind, huh?  What?
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 7:16:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'M NOT A PRICK,  YOU FOLKS JUST DON'T HAVE ANY ANSWERS,  SO I'M A PRICK!!! AND THATS COOL,  BUT JUST LET A BROTHER KNOW,  YOU DON'T .
View Quote

Wait a minute, ahab.  We are not here to pour over your needs and whims, or do your own research for you.  Sorry that nobody snapped to when you asked whatever the fuck question you're so tweaked about.  Stop acting like an ass and get over it.  

Better yet, go over to DemocraticUnderground.com, you won't get the answers you're looking for, but at least there you'll be with people the same wavelength.
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 7:17:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
LUMP-
I TOOK A MIND AND WATCH THREE OF MY PLAYERS GO DOWN DOWN,  I WAS FIRST,  SO YES I AM A TEAM PLAYER.
View Quote

So I take it you gave it back?
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 7:18:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
LUMP-
View Quote

WTF is this guy talking about?  
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 7:18:57 PM EDT
[#16]
I don't know why I'm asking a question, because I'm scared of the answer. They are too much money. The moderator has been gone for like 6teen months, not tu. I have no clue what I'm taking about, but Live From AR15.com it's Saturday Nitght!!!!

P.S. try calling this #1-800-833-4780. They mite help u out, report back when your caps lock is fixed.  [;)]
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 7:19:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Put the beer down and back away from the keyboard!
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 7:52:30 PM EDT
[#18]
And DigDug, it's not Padiwan's that kill people, it's ALWAYS Obi-Wan in a bar, after a few drinks. He has an anger managment problem when drinking.
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 7:56:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
And DigDug, it's not Padiwan's that kill people, it's ALWAYS Obi-Wan in a bar, after a few drinks. He has an anger managment problem when drinking.
View Quote

Damn I hate angry drunks.  They really need to take their lightsabers away, along with their car keys.
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 7:57:26 PM EDT
[#20]
I usually don't respond to inane drivel like this but the comedian in me can't resist a target rich environment this post presents so please excuse me.

Quoted:
I POSTED A MESSAGE ABOUT GREEN LASER SIGHTS ON THE 14TH OF THIS MONTH. SEEMS EVERYBODY THINKS THERE THE WAY TO GO, BUT NO ONE BOTHER TO ANSWER MY QUESTION.
View Quote

Say Mr. Caveman, did you ever consider that "no one ever bother to answer question" because no one "know" answer?

BEAMSHOT HAS A <1> MILE LASER <2000> IN GREEN UP FOR SALE NOW
View Quote

Ooo...a 1 mile laser. That will work out very nicely when you mount it on the heads of the sharks (if you've seen "Goldmember" you'll know what I'm talking about).

AND FOR ALL YOU FOLKS OUT THERE,
View Quote

Wait a minute, we're folks? IIRC, your title of your post states that we were "cats". If you can't tell the difference between cats and folks, perhaps you should be allowed to own a firearm....or operate a motor vehicle....or be allowed out in public. And, for the love of God man, please don't ever try to get some pu$$y lest you invoke the wrath of PETA.

THAT ARE INTERESTED IN THEM , THERE TO MUCH MONEY
View Quote

What is considered (in general) as "TO MUCH MONEY". Consider the fact that quite a few of us spend $400 on weapon lights, $500 on red dot optics and $1000 on Trijicon ACOGs. Most of us don't want to spend $400 on something that we don't need.

OR YOU DON'T KNOW WHY YOUR ASKING THE QUSTION.
View Quote

I didn't even know I was asking a question.

DON'T BOTHER POSTING THE QUESTION IF YOUR SCARED OF THE ANSWER.
View Quote

Scared of an answer? I've been scared of questions (e.g. Police Officer: Can I see your license and registration sir?) but I can't recall when answer has caused me to be scared.

EVEN THE STAFF WAS AFRAID TO GET IN ON THIS ON. QUITE FRANKLY, THE MODERATOR OF THIS SITE WAS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND, AND HASEN'T BEEN AROUND FOR MONTHS.
View Quote

The moderator was nowhere to be found? Well, unless the mod *blinked* out of existence, he had to be somewhere because even nowhere is some where. Try to wrap your little mind around that one sunshine. [:)]

Mods are here to keep things running smoothly. Last time I checked they weren't omnipotent (please don't ban me for that all powerful Mods [:)]) and they weren't required to answer any questions.

IF YOU THINK YOU MITE HAVE ANY CLUE WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT ON THIS SUBJECT, PLEASE RESPOND.
View Quote

I "mite" have a clue what the heck you're talking about if I was fluent in "idiot".
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 7:57:36 PM EDT
[#21]
I am embarrassed that this fool is from Ohio.
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 8:04:01 PM EDT
[#22]
[img]www.falfiles.com/forums/confused.gif[/img]
I've learned a great deal from this site, you might want to reconsider the manner in which the question is asked.  Folks/cats here will go out of their way to help you, but not when you insult them first.
As to all caps, I think only Wes at MSTN is allowed to post in all caps here [;)]
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 8:19:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
LUMP-
View Quote

[img]HTTP://users.adelphia.net/~masine/wtf.bmp[/img]
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 8:41:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I POSTED A MESSAGE ABOUT GREEN LASER SIGHTS ON THE 14TH OF THIS MONTH. SEEMS EVERYBODY THINKS THERE THE WAY TO GO, BUT NO ONE BOTHER TO ANSWER MY QUESTION. BEAMSHOT HAS A <1> MILE LASER <2000> IN GREEN UP FOR SALE NOW, AND FOR ALL YOU FOLKS OUT THERE, THAT ARE INTERESTED IN THEM , THERE TO MUCH MONEY OR YOU DON'T KNOW WHY YOUR ASKING THE QUSTION. DON'T BOTHER POSTING THE QUESTION IF YOUR SCARED OF THE ANSWER. EVEN THE STAFF WAS AFRAID TO GET IN ON THIS ON. QUITE FRANKLY, THE MODERATOR OF THIS SITE WAS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND, AND HASEN'T BEEN AROUND FOR MONTHS. IF YOU THINK YOU MITE HAVE ANY CLUE WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT ON THIS SUBJECT, PLEASE RESPOND.

THANKS
JIM
View Quote
[Yoda][b]Strong is he with the dork side...[/Yoda]
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 8:47:58 PM EDT
[#25]
[LOLabove].........[shock]
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 8:48:15 PM EDT
[#26]
You mean I get to lock this thread twice?
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top