Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/12/2003 7:47:50 AM EDT
Which model seems to be the most popular? What do you think of the Special Forces model(?)that has a NSN# with the sights on top of the scope for backup? I'm obviously not to familiar with the different models of this scope so if you guys know where I could view a list of the different ones and someplace that has the best prices I would be much obliged!
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 8:28:53 AM EDT
[#1]
For a list of all (or most) of the models that Trijicon makes, check out SWFA.  The only problem is that just because it's listed doesn't mean that they have it.  ACOGs are very hard to get now.  Try a search on this site for ACOGs.  You probably will get all the info you can handle.  The NSN is a good scope but it's uses are fairly limited.  The various Compact ACOGs are good and many people here seem to really like the T31 and the T11.  I have a Compact AGOC with the amber triangle reticle.  I love it.
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 8:35:09 PM EDT
[#2]
TA31 ACOGs are the most popular and in demand, but the TA11 and Comp ACOGs are not too terribly far behind. Start reading this thread. It will keep you busy but fill you in...

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=18&t=139306[/url]
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 8:18:04 AM EDT
[#3]

I ordered a compact ACOG around 3 or 4 months ago and still waiting,I ordered a red Triangle. Kev
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 7:39:13 AM EDT
[#4]
"Popular" doesn't mean it'll be right for you.  What do you want the scope to do for you?

Once you know that and have digested the information in the link arguy provided, you'll be in a position to narrow down your choices.
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 12:16:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Send for their info package, it does a real good job explaining what the differences are, they have a web site.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top