Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/11/2003 1:48:35 AM EDT
I have been looking at a Meprolight MR22 reflex sight for my AR. anyone own one of these? If so what do you think and where did you get yours? This is the same sight that is used on the Tavor. thx for the input.
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 6:13:19 AM EDT
[#1]
The MR22 is a copy of the Trijicon Armson OEG.  I don't know of any Israel forces using them. That doesn't mean there are not any in service.  I have seen a few Marines with the Trijicon version on there A2 uppers.

The sight used on the Tevor is based off of the Reflex sight like the Mepor 21 and the Trijicon reflex. The sight is called ITL MARS: International Technologies Lasers (ITL) Multipurpose Aiming Reflex Sight (MARS).  I was looking for a Mepor21 for a few years and finally picked one up a few months ago.  I love the sight.  I like it better then the Trijicon.  The Mepor 21 has a wider objective and it uses a 4 or 5.5 red dot. The Mepor 21 is made of cast aluminum and very well built.  It has a fiber optic pipe that runs across the top of it and tritium in side for night time use.  There are some Special Forces that use the Mepor 21 and will replace there Falcons in the near future.  

Here is the best sight:

[url]http://www.isayeret.com/optics/guide.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 8:37:11 PM EDT
[#2]
How does the Mepor 21 and the U.S. Meprolight M-21 compare? Are they the same? I'm also in the market and looking for info!
TIA
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top