Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/10/2003 7:05:40 AM EDT
What's the best product to do this?  I'm looking to stiffen the rifle up and provide a long unified mounting rail.

I did some searching around but couldn't find an answer.

Colt pre-ban AR15 flattop, KAC RAS.

Thanks!

Alex
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 7:22:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Talk to Wes @ MSTN, he is a delaer on this board.

I believe you are looking for the ARMS #38 EX MOD-L. Good Luck!  They were available for a while, but the source may have dried up.

Wes will know.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 7:34:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 10:20:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Alex,

I have a ARMS #38s-EX MOD, it is made for your requirements.  Call Wes At [url]www.mstn.biz[/url] for pricing and availability.

[img]http://www.thermaldynamics.com/pictures/guns/m4ras-3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.thermaldynamics.com/pictures/guns/m4ras-1.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 10:29:49 AM EDT
[#4]
If Wes and Paul at MSTN don´t have anymore check the EQUIPTMENT EXCHANGE boards now and then.  Alot of people bought this rail from Wes when he first got them and some folks may be looking to sell.  Not because the rail is no good (quite the contrary) but because we are all always swapping out systems for newer things.  I almost bought one but spent the dough on other more needed goodies at the time!  AMMO...he he he!
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 10:46:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys.  Yes, that's what I require, Lee.  If I can't find one of them I may have to purchase a SIR instead.

Alex
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 5:32:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 5:01:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks Wes.  PM incoming.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top