Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/4/2003 12:16:37 PM EDT
Where can I buy an aimpoint single point mount. not the quick release or cantalever or carry handle mount,but a standard weaver mount. I need one thats in stock ready for delivery and not on backorder...in the $20-25.00 range.
any help?
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 12:26:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Brownell's has one, in stock, I think it's about $18-20...
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 2:56:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll check my catalog...I didn't see one..what page?
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 6:54:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry I didn't have time in the first post to find it, but it's in catalog supplement #5...

It's stock number 817-000-003 and it's $15.00..

I ordered one for a buddy, it's a pretty good mount for $15....

I know you said that you were not looking for a QD mount, but this place- [url]http://www.strategosstore.com/store.asp[/url]

Has the QD mount, which is called the extra wide rail mount for $23...I have that, and even though the $15 mount is good, for the money, I like the wide rail mount better..

Why? Because the $15.00 mount at Brownell's is a side to side mount that is hard to get the mount and Aimpoint on the gun together...

The wide rail mount is a top ring to base mount, meaning you can put the base on, then just secrew the top ring in place with the Aimpoint sitting there..like the ARMS 22M68, without the price-[i](all though the ARMS 22M68 is the mac daddy of the AImpoint mounts, IMO)[/i]

Hope that helps.....Dan
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 6:38:04 AM EDT
[#4]
[url]http://www.riflescopes.com/riflescopes/aimpoint/index.html[/url]
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 3:26:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Shoot me a e-mail...I [i]may[/i] have the mount that you are looking for, for sale in a couple of days.....
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top