Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2003 10:24:30 AM EDT
Hello.  This is my first post on AR15.com forums.  I just wanted to announce that I got my Aimpoint Comp ML2 today.  I have mounted it onto my Bushmaster flattop receiver using the ARMS 22M68 Extended mount with the swan spacer.  I decided to get this setup based mostly on the discussions on this forum so thanks to all who contributed to those discussions.  As for the Aimpoint, I am extremely impressed.  It is the finest red dot sight that I have ever seen and it looks amazingly great on my rifle.  I will test it out at the range in a few days.  I will also post some pictures of my rifle as soon as I can get my digital camera fixed.  So thank you to everyone on this board.

Link Posted: 7/2/2003 10:39:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top