Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/1/2003 8:19:37 PM EDT
I just bought a RRA carbine and I'm looking for a decent yet inexpensive optic for it until I get the money for something really nice. The Russain red dot sight that CDNN investments is selling for $119 looks like a good option and a plus is that it mounts without any other adaptors or bases. It's called the collimator and is in their most recent catalog. Does anyone have one of these? How are they? A bargain or a waste of my money?

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 10:49:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you have a link?  I went to the CDNN site, but couldn't find it.  If it's the Kobra, then it's a very good sight...rock solid, and very durable.  I've got one for my AR, and one on my SAR 2.  Be advised, it'll sight up kinda high on an AR, and you won't be able to use a BUIS.  On the positive side, though, they're very accurate, and you have the choice of 4 different reticles.  Get the one with the quick release mount...if CDNN doesn't sell it, go here:
[url]http://tantal.kalashnikov.guns.ru/bst.html[/url]
Doug is a great guy to do business with, and he's probably been selling the Kobras longer than anyone.  
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 1:52:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll second that.  
I've bought a couple of scopes from Tantal -- didn't like the first one (my mistake), and he swaped out for a stronger one right off.
No fuss.  Quick and easy.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top