Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/28/2003 3:27:18 PM EDT
Does the military rezero the weapon if they put the carry handle back on, or is it close enough. Same question about riser scope mounts. If you switch back and forth is the zero close enough?

Thanks
M4-AK
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 11:56:14 PM EDT
[#1]
my rifle zeroed just fine while taking the A3 carry handle on and off.  that's you question right?
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 2:40:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the help. Since there is fore and aft play until you tighten the screws, what do you line up when you put the handle back on? Is it the front edge?

Second question, on these handles, is it normal for the elevation screw to continue past 6/3 clicks when raising up?
M4-AK
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 4:29:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Mine also rezeros just fine.  When I reinstall mine I always besure the front of the handle and the front of the rail are flush with each other.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 4:40:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, that seemed to me to be the way to do it too.

M4-AK
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top