Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/19/2003 1:43:37 PM EDT
Another AR15,com user named Nick dropped me a line to share that JP Rifles has ordered a custom designed reticle from Trijicon for the TA01.

On top of this it has an interesting "doublering" feature - I have no idea what it does but appears to be some type of backup sight similar to the TA01NSN.

The scope is mostly designed for gun games rather than practical application; but it is calibrated to 75/77gr out of their CTR-02 rifle (a 24" 1/8 twist barrel). The rifle itself is kind of an odd looking spacegun; but has a neat upper receiver with an integrated ACOG mount built into its 1913 rail.

In any case, the whole package was so unique that I just thought it would generate some discussion here. Can't say that I'd buy one; but definitely different! The whole thing makes me wonder about an ARFCOM ACOG reticle.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 4:23:35 PM EDT
[#1]
[url]www.jprifles.com/JPTrijicon.shtml[/url]
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 7:56:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I am going to contact JP rifles and ask them about their JP-ACOG and their 18" tactial upper.  I'm thinking about this combo for a reciever I have coming.  Upper is not cheap at $800 plus and the JP-ACOG is $695 without a mount for a flat top.  I would use an ARMS 19S.

In the shooting games (3 gun, IPSC), JP Rifles are known for their accuracy and reliability.  They can make you just about any custom upper you can think of including pre and post ban set ups.
Nick-
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top