Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/16/2003 4:21:12 PM EDT
can anyone tell me the difference between these?  They look very similar.
www.kimbermfg.com/item.asp?ItemID=ML91550&PRICE=399&CategoryNum=21
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 4:39:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 5:23:32 PM EDT
[#2]
The light gathering fiber optics are in the front of Reflex, but it's on the top of the Meprolight, a strip of it.  I hear later models place it elsewhere.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 6:46:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I have used both and went with the Mepor 21.  The dot is a 5.5 MOA and the dot is very clear and bright during the day.  There is some washout when there is a bright light behind you.  At night the tritium light is not as bright as the Trijicon and the Trijicon is not that bright.  What I have found was if there is a small light source at night the Mepor produces a better dot.  The Mepor is made very well from cast aluminum.

Here read this every thing you will need to know is at this site:

[url]http://www.isayeret.com/optics/m21/mepro21.htm[/url]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top