Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/14/2003 10:32:56 AM EDT
Any reviews on whether the 3X Hensoldt scopes in the EE are any good?  Nice markings for shooting out to 800m.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 11:39:22 PM EDT
[#1]
i'm very interested in these as well...
i have an "old school" 4x Hensoldt-Wetzlar on my G3 clone and it is a beautiful piece of optical engineering.  this .223 3x described as "the hotness" might be worth it if we can find a few encouraging words from the peanut gallery.
i'd consider one for 3/5 the cost of an ACOG.

"curiouser and curiouser...."

[edited for spelling...sierra nevada got me tipsy....]
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 1:57:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Let me start by saying I have never seen or used these scopes. To me, they look similar to the G36 carry handle scope. I have used the G36 scope/carry handle and I think it sucks. I could be wrong and these may be different optics, but it looks like a G36 scope without the carry handle and a base to fit flat-tops. Look for some opinions on the G36 carry handle scope, and it should give you some Idea about these. Some people like them, I hate them.

Steve.
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 9:40:31 AM EDT
[#3]
It is the same scope just in a differant housing.
SorryOciffer
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top